03.11.2008

"Cibula"

One of my creations, the golden "Cibula"(c)Juli 2008.
Perlnaofe-technique, needle tatting with beads.

Eine meiner neuen Perlnaofe-Kreationen, die goldene "Cibula". Ausgestellt auf der internationalen Occhi-Ausstellung in Achern.













International tatting-exhibition in Achern , sept.2008 !







More pictures can be found here:
http://www.achern.occhi.de/html/2008_2.html
(achern /impressionen/2008)










and here: http://de.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Occhi/photos/view/86f6?b=19
(picture in "Fotos/Gerlindes Galerie")

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, is that tatting I see? How lovely!!! I hope you don't mind...I bloghopped over here from Yarnplayer's blog. So many lovely things to see here! You are VERY talented with the beads and tatting. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo tatting chic, thank you so much comming to my blog! I am so sorry I didn't see all the comments before! I hope it will work now. Thank you so much for your complements!!! My head is full of ideas, lets see when I have time to let them all out ^^!
    Happy tatting!

    AntwortenLöschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...