23.05.2012

Fly, butterfly, fly
Flieg, kleiner Schmetterling!

Diese kleinen Schmetterlinge fliegen zur internationalen Occhi-Ausstellung in Horstmar 2/3.Juni in 10 Tagen! Ich freue mich dort wieder Occhi-Freunde aus ganz Europa (D,F,Dk,GB, NL,I) zu treffen. Das Muster ist meine Variation mit Perlen für Schffchen und Nadel nach der Idee von  Ellen Lais "Butterfly on a paper clip ". Vielen Dank Ellen! Ich bevorzuge aber eindeutig meine Nadelocchi-Technik für diese kleinen "Buchlinge"!
Liebe Grüße , Eure Gunhild
These little butterlfies fly to the international Tatting-show in Horstmar/Germany on the 2./3. June, which is in 10 days! I am looking forward to meet all my tatting friends from Europe (D,F,GB,NL,DK,I).The pattern is an idea of Ellen Lais "Butterfly on a paper clip" for shuttle, thank you Ellen! These are my variation with beads and tatted with needle, I definately prefer my needle-technique for these litle "bookflies"!
Hugs, Gunhild

Kommentare:

  1. They are all so pretty! I love the touch of beads!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love them!!! They are very beautiful!
    Kelly

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love those butterflies! Will you share the pattern?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you all! I added the link to georgia Seitz online class 2009. There you can find other paperclip ideas too. Michelle,I hope that helps you. I didn't wrote the pattern down, just added beads and ds refering to my taste and thread size. Each butterfly is a little different. This is one of the advantages using beads in needle tatting.
    Have nice day!
    Gunhild

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely butterflies! I'm not sure yet, but I am trying to find a way to make it to Horstmar. Have a nice day! Corina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Corina, would be nice if possible, but wihtout stress, just for fun!

      Löschen
  6. So lovely butterflies!!!
    I love them, very colorful and pretty :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Yes, thank you! I can see this being a great foundation for fun tatting!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Diese kleinen süßen Schmetterlinge sind wirklich entzückend. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...