01.02.2013

Neues Muster Romantisches Sechseck -
Romantic Hexagon

suttle tatted, thread HDT pink Lemonade(Jess), Flora, #40
Lust auf Frühling? Hier ist mein neues Muster für Schiffchenspitze und Nadelocchi, "RomantsichesSechseck". Dieses Fenstermotif  entstand für die Internationale Occhiaustellung in Achern im September 2012.
Die Anleitung gibts natürlich in Englisch und Deutsch und für Schiffchen und Nadleocchi! Es misst im Duchmesser ca 10 cm.
Waiting for spring? Here is my new pattern for shuttle and needle tatting, "Romanic Hexagon". I designed this windowmotif for the international tatting show in September 2012 in Achern. The pattern is available in English for shuttle and needle.The diameter is about 10 cm.
needle tatted, thread HDT from Jess, DMC #30 Babylon
Für Nadelocchi sieht die Farbverteilung anders aus, aber der Außenrand ist mit einem kleinen Trick zweifarbig!
For needletatting the use of two colors is different, but with a little trick the outer row is two-colored!

Und...was dagst du? Hab einen schönen Tag, Gunhild
Und..what so you think.? Enjoy your day, Gunhild

Kommentare:

  1. I love it! I think I have to make one... or two, or three...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohh thank you, Diane, that's nice of you, wrote you an email...

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Thank you very uch, Michelle. I tried some with beads already, also nice effects...

      Löschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Thank you Corina, there are some possibilities colors, in white and with some picots it might also be a nice icecristal!

      Löschen
  4. Hi Guni!
    Very pretty design!
    Fox : )

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Fox, thank you! Yes, nice possibilities with beads and colors I think...Hope you are doing fine today... and tomorow after it too...

      Löschen
  5. That is very pretty Guni.
    did I miss a link? how would I find the pattern?
    Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! You don't need new glasses ;-))THe link will come soon. I am on the way to manage my side new and to arrange the free of charge pattern and some pattern to sell via paypal online. Thank you for patience ;))

      Löschen
  6. Fabulous design in great colors!!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Antworten
    1. ...Hallo Bree, thank you so much, yes I love tangeling too...:))
      see you in the internet...

      Löschen
  8. Very pretty. Colors work very well together.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. ...Hallo Phyllis, thank you visiting my blog...

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Lovely design, glad a friend showed me to your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...Hallo Matha, thank you so much visiting my blog. I love your work too!
      Happy tatting...
      Gunhild

      Löschen
  11. just saw diane's tatting of your romantic hexagon. it's gorgeous! would be lovely to find the pattern and tat one too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...Thnak you for your comment,Val, I am on the way to release the pattern, will post it on my blog soon, but now office work is waiting:))
      Happy tatting to you all
      Gunhild

      Löschen
  12. I love the colors that you tatted this pattern in! Can't wait for the pattern! It would make a lovely coaster! Blessings!
    Allison

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. bravo, c'est magnifique,
    Iris.
    http://cheziris.canalblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...