01.04.2013

Happy tatting day

Needle tatted easter egg #19, Kirsten Wind Hansen, bunny Erin Holoway's bunny trim

Das war heute mein Spaß zum Internationalen Occhi-Tag! Bei einer Tasse Cappucchino und Sonnenschein mit meinem neuen Büchlein von Kirsten Wind Hansen das Ei #19 und dem Bunny von Erin Holoway's bunny trim. Die Schokolade war ein Knusperhase von Milka und durch und durch lecker (siehe Alukügelchen)
Ich hoffe, Ihr hatted auch einen schönen Tag oder habt es noch!
Liebe Grüße
Gunhild

This was my todays fun, celebrating international tatting day! With a cup of Cappuchino and sun shining on my table, with my new book from Kirsten WInd Hansen, egg #19, and the bunny of Erin Holoway'S bunny trim. The chocolade was already empty, but tasty ;-)) , see the lilac little paper of hte Milkabunny...
I hope you have had a nice day too, or still have!
Best wishes 
Gunhild

Kommentare:

  1. Great egg and bunny! I especially love the composition of your phot with the sunlight streaming through!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...thank you Michelle,,it was so great sitting there...

      Löschen
  2. Happy International Tatting Day to you! I love the bunny and the egg. I think I may have to get that book. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...thanks, Diane,...I had this egg along time on my to-do list, and a week ago I took the chance to look for the book and got the last(!!) in our amazon-shop...
      happy tatting

      Löschen
  3. I love how you added the bunny to the egg. Pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ..thank you, I couldn't stop tatting before I reached the point when both feet were in, to see how it looks ;))...it was early on tatting day...

      Löschen
  4. I love that pattern! - the only hard thing is finishing the ends into the bow! - how did you deal with that?
    The thread you chose is really pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...thank you Maureen, yes you are right,...so I did work at daylight first ;), not beeing sleepy..., and I tatted with the needle, which gives a more direct viewing than with the shuttle, and I looked three times or even four before I joined the second ring to the first , I turned the ring for and back to have the feeling it is sitting right...but thinking about that,I have the idea, you could sew a little tiny thread fixing the ring and the chain of the beginning togehter on the opposit side, where you don'T have to join , and you can also fix the first ring to the first onion-ring with a little thread, so I think then they can't play a trick to you;))
      best wishes
      Gunhild

      Löschen
  5. Looks as though you enjoyed International tatting day, good! Love the egg and bunny.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...thank you, yes, I did;), hope you too..
      best wishes Gunhild

      Löschen
  6. lovely egg with a bunny in it.....instead of a chick??? I love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you for your explanation! - I will try that next time I tat this pattern. I'm still admiring your thread, every time I see this Easter Egg!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ..You are welcome, thread is Lisbeth 171 coral see and 680 spring green, #40 :))...

      Löschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...