29.05.2013

Diana - my design for SSSR with beads


My design of a necklace with SSSR and possible beads - Diana (c) 2012
Hello my tatting friends, sorry for being a long time offline, I have been on several tatting shows.....so busy, but a lot of fun :)), and some news for you will come soon.

Just want to remember you of one of my designs to practise the SSSR with variaty possible beads in several positions.
I have written the instruction and published this in march 2012 under the lable "SSSR" here on this blog.
Enjoy, it's free of charge, kindly remember to give me credit if this inspires you or you use it! Thank you!

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I may try this one when school gets out.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I did download your pattern a while ago, but it's still on my to-do list. Perhaps I could make it my next challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely pattern, thank you for sharing
    Margaret

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Guni, thanks for the clear pattern, I have now made Diana and written about it on my blog. I'm going to make matching earrings now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you all so much for your nice coments, soneone said once "comments are like chocolate..";))
    happy tatting
    Gunhild

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ho visto i tuoi lavori sono bellissimi!

    AntwortenLöschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...