28.09.2016

Diana - my free pattern-design from 2012

My designed Necklace "Diana" , Gunhild Fette (C)2012  shuttle tatted


Pleased to remind you of  my shuttle tatted pattern "Diana" on this sunny day!

I designed this pattern to practise the SSSR, but of course with beads: Conjunction-Beads for in between, Pikot-Beads in the ring and Center-Beads in the middle of the SSSR. Attached to my pattern you will find my step-by-step-instructions for all these techniques with many pictures.

This pattern is a gift for you, free of charge today 2016 aswell as March 2012 and April 2012 when I designed it and posted it first on this blog. It would be so nice to see pictures of your necklaces and bracelets.


Please leave a comment when you download the  free pattern for "Diana" and SSSR with beads tutorial PDF, english or german (Occhi Technik Anleitung für Occhischmuck mit Perlen) available in my Jewelery-Pattern/Schmuck-Anleitungen.

My pattern was and is free, but for personal use only and not for any commercial use!

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you, Gunhild. It's a beautiful necklace and a rewarding way to practice the beaded SSSR.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ... thank you, Eliz... looking forward to your results :) ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for reminding me of this beautiful pattern! I did print it out once upon a time. Now that I'm retired, I may be able to find time to tat it. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ..thank you Diane -the name of the necklace is similar to yours :) ... wish you a nice start of your retirement ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you for sharing your pattern. I look forward to giving it a try. Would also like to know how I can order copies of your books.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ...thank you Patty, yes give it a try ... ohh how cute little cats ... we have little kitten in the moment :-) ... send me an email for the book ... happy tatting

      Löschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...